Posted at 11:10 AM
1. LAC- Blake Griffin PF Oklahoma
2. Mem- Hasheem Thabeet C UConn
3. OKC- Ricky Rubio PG Spain
4. Sac- Stephen Curry PG Davidson
5. Min- Tyreke Evans PG Memphis
6. Min- James Harden SG Arizona State
7. GS- Johnny Flynn PG Syracuse
8. NY- Jordan Hill PF Arizona
9. Tor- James Johnson SF Wake Forest
10. Mil- DeMar Derozan SG USC
11. NJ- Gerald Henderson SG Duke
12. Char- Terrence Williams SG Louisville
13. Ind- JRue Holiday G UCLA
14. Phx- Brandon Jennings PG Italy
15. Det- BJ Mullens Ohio State
16. Chi- DeJuan Blair PF Pittsburgh
17. Phi- Ty Lawson PG UNC
18. Min- Earl Clark SF Louisville
19. Atl- Jeff Teague PG Wake Forest
20. Ut- Tyler Hansbrough PF UNC
21. NO- Sam Young SF Pittsburgh
22. Por- Omri Casspi F Isreal
23. Sac- Austin Daye F Gonzaga
24. Dal- Eric Maynor PG VCU
25. OKC- Chase Budinger G Arizona
26. Chi- Toney Douglass G Florida State
27. Mem- DeMarre Carroll F Missouri
28. Min- Jonas Jerebko G Sweden
29. LAL- Patty Mills G St. Mary’s
30. Cle- Taj Gibson F USC
Guys who I wouldnt mind seeing the Pistons take:
Ricky Rubio- I honestly would not mind if Joey D traded anyone on our roster to get Rubio. Well maybe not Stuckey, but after that, nobody. Rubio's flash, exuberance, and showmanship are something that we have not had in the d in a long time. The kid has unbelievable intangibles, he just gets it. He supposedly has the ability to think and see the floor multiple plays ahead. He has outstanding basketball IQ, and with all the shooters and athletes the Pistons have, I really think he could flourish. Wouldnt need him to be a scorer, just facilitate Stuckey, Rip, Tay and whoever else is left after the trade. All of this on top of the fact that having him on the roster would make a great draw when trying to attract the big name free agents that they will try to get next summer. I know its risky, but as the poet one wrote "scared money dont make none."
Austin Daye- Has the tools to be a superstar, still a few years away. Ironicly enough, so are the Pistons
Earl Clark- second coming of Lamar Odom. This one may try harder though
BJ Mullens- Pistons are going nowhere fast, why not take a chance on the former #1 recruit in the nation.
Ty Lawson- Would let Stuckey move back to the 2 guard. Road runner point guard could have a similar effect as Rubio.
Jeff Teague- Can flat out put the ball in the hoop. Never can have enough scorers
Jodie Meeks (2nd)
Toney Douglas (2nd)
Marcus Thornton (2nd)
Nando De Colo (2nd)
Guys I would not like to see the Pistons draft.....
Dejuan Blair- destined to be a Kendrick Perkins like overweight bust.
Omri Casspi- Dont need another guy to wait on while he chills in Europe.
Tyler Hansbrough- For obvious reasons.